Estimated time to complete: 1 hour
- Encrypting on-chain meta-data (an NFT description) using the Lit SDK.
- Upon fetching, the NFTs show their metadata (image & name) to all the users. But, show the decrypted metadata (NFT description) to only users with more than 0.1 MATIC in their wallet, using the Lit SDK.
Table of Contents
- Setup the Project
- Encrypt & Decrypt
- NFT Smart Contract
- Lit SDK on the Frontend
- Deploy to Polygon Mumbai network
- Lit SDK - encrypting & decrypting the input description
- Hardhat - local Ethereum development environment
- Ethers.js - interacting with our deployed NFT smart contract
- Polygon Mumbai network - where we deploy our NFT smart contract
- OpenZeppelin - library for smart contracts for the Ethereum network
- MetaMask - crypto wallet to connect to our DApp
Below is the complete React project.
For the best experience please open the web app in a new tab.